Tao Reveals His Dream Life!



Tao who's currently garnering much attention in new Chinese drama 'The Negotiator', reveals his dream life on Instagram.

He wrote a caption, 'seriously don't feel like doing anything right now...just wish that in the morning i can drive my car to anywhere and always listen to songs, or have a cup of coffee, then have a meal with my parents, in the afternoon change an outfit change a car, do something else, it might be meeting friends, going to the company or continuing my car journey...everything might just as well be might be. Sad that I have no choice but to imagine a life like this, this is the sacrifice I have to make I know, that's why just by imagining I feel good. But I believe one day, I will live my dream life'


Translated by DKPOPNEWS





from Daily K Pop News

Comments